@The Brown Barn

This is a tale of our jouney from living "in town" to moving out into the "country".

Friday, October 7, 2011

Wow missed a month....

Well, time sure flies when you are busy! I thought I better put some of this down before it all fades away! September was busy, I went to a Brewers game with lots of friends from work



The racing sausages!!!


Brewers Win!!!!



Lots of glitter and fireworks.




Braun in the locker room....



and on the dugout. Did I mention that this was the Division Clinching Game????? Wow, the SPIRIT team picked the tickets this spring and whoever picked the date ought to buy a couple lottery tickets!! They need to win tonight to advance. Go Brewers!!!

Some other things that I have stumbled across in September: Appleton Octoberfest!! I went down there to see none other than Copper Box!! Follow the link to find all of their upcoming dates and to purchase their new CD People Change.  Two of my photos from their Houdini Plaza concert in 2009 are included in the inside cover. Check it out!!! So of course I had the camera and took a few (hundred) pictures. Here are a few:



This is Danny. When I posted this picture to Facebook, it was said that it captures his essence. He puts all of his heart into his music. Well, almost all of his heart, Michelle and the kids have claim to the rest. Well, except for that part that is taken by Jagermeister and cold brewskis. Oh and then there is that Brewer and Packer part, but for the most part all of his heart goes into his music. Speaking of Michelle.....





Here she is rocking the guitar. Michelle also rocks the washboard, sax, and on occasion goes all Jethro Tull and pulls out her flute!! Copper Box is a great band, if you get the chance, you really need to go and watch, and dance, and buy the band a Jagerbomb...

I also went to Atlanta Georgia for two weeks for work. Man, I thought it was rough driving in Milwaukee! If you aint goin' 20 mph over the limit, you're gonna be run over! GPS saved me a number of times when I thought I was lost. And if you go looking for any road with Peachtree in the name, forget it, there are like 300 of them. So being in Atlanta but me quite a bit behind on my Barn 365. I have been trying like mad to catch up sometimes getting 5 barns in a day. This one is my favorite so far.



I can't argue with the logic. The pack is 4-0 chewing up opposing defenses like a John Deere. Do not get in the way of the Pack!

 Well, that is about enough catching up. I will get back to you all soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment