@The Brown Barn

This is a tale of our jouney from living "in town" to moving out into the "country".

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dear Turkey,

Actually deer / turkey. We went out @thebrownbarn today so the ladies could tie up some IWRC details. I spent the day cleaning and arranging the shed in between rain showers. I did get a lot of stuff cleaned up! It was getting late and I needed to get my barn, so I headed out for a little ride. What I actually found was a nice doe.




While I was shooting this out the drivers window, I saw this down the road. 

@Windshieldphoto


Bunch of hens. I did get a little closer and took this, not the best, but not bad considering the light. I had to throw on the 50mm and crank it down to 1.8 (makes focusing in the brush really fun!).




1 comment:

  1. love your windshield photo! of the hens crossing the road

    ReplyDelete