@The Brown Barn

This is a tale of our jouney from living "in town" to moving out into the "country".

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Beat....

Well, today was a life experience. I have never before picked up, transported and re-stacked a hundred bales of hay in a day, and don't want to do it again anytime soon. The hay is for Windy, I thought as long as I am posting I should share a few pictures of her.





When we move out to the brown barn, Windy is going to be moving in with us. Hopefully, we will also move out a Belgian to be a friend. Negotiations are in progress. 

The place that I picking up the hay from is Mulroy Irish Acres. The farm has been in the family since 1864. I also posted these pictures to my Barn Blog. I have been wanting to take an upshot of a silo, today was the day. I love that the vines have climbed all the way to the top....


Plus the other thing that really broke up the monotony of he day was this gem...


Now that is funny shit. I guess that I now know one thing about hay... I don't know anything......

But, I am sure I will learn pretty quickly......




No comments:

Post a Comment