@The Brown Barn

This is a tale of our jouney from living "in town" to moving out into the "country".

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dividing Rooms

It has been quite a while since I posted. I have been busy getting the new house ready for a move this spring. I went to The Brown Barn today and was greeted by a small doe...


The reason I came out today was to finish the downstairs bedroom. I am splitting it into two, one side for Fernando and the other for our domestic birds. (Sorry about the bedroom Gabe!).




The view from the stairs...



New pine door....



New closet....



With shelving and new green handles....



Birds room.....




Back of the new closet.. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks good Bob! You would not believe the number of different configurations the downstairs area was portioned into while I was growing up...or maybe you would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the wood is just so beautiful! Wonderful work so far, Bob! =)

    I'd heard something about luck & horseshoes before, but didn't know how it went... I'll tell mom that she'd better turn them! LoL! =)

    ReplyDelete